Indice del forum

ска

Удалено (перепутал раздел), skachat fifa 15 бесплатно и [url=http://15fifa.ru/]фифа 16 официальный сайт на русском[/url] скачать fifa 15 на psp через

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.airmax97undefeated.fr/
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Etа: 20

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 22 Mag 2018 05:45:24    Oggetto:  www.airmax97undefeated.fr/
Descrizione:

The Panama-registered oil tanker is seen on fire in waters about 160 sea miles east of the Yangtze River's estuary
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Jan. 7, 2018. Thirty-two crew members, including 30 Iranians and two Bangladeshis, have gone missing after two vessels collided off China's east coast on Saturday evening, China's Ministry of Transport said Sunday. (Xinhua) A Chinese vessel (R) is dispatched to rescue crew members after a Panama-registered oil tanker and a Hong Kong-registered bulk freighter collided in waters about 160 sea miles east of the Yangtze River's estuary, Jan. 7
, 2018. Thirty-two crew members, including 30 Iranians and two Bangladeshis, have gone missing after two vessels collided off China's east coast on Saturday evening, China's Ministry of Transport said Sunday. (Xinhua)
BEIJING, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Thirty-two crew members, including 30 Iranians and two Bangladeshis
, have gone missing after two vessels collided off China's east coast Saturday evening, China's Ministry of Transport said Sunday.

The collision, between a Panama-registered oil tanker and a Hong Kong-registered bulk freighter, occurred at around 8 p.m. Saturday in waters about 160 sea miles east of the Yangtze River's estuary, the ministry said.

The 32 missing crew members were all from the oil tanker, which caught fire and tilted toward the right side after the collision.

All 21 crew members on the bulk freighter -- all Chinese nationals -- have been rescued
, according to the ministry.

The 274-meter-long oil tanker SANCHI, owned by an Iranian shipping company and with 136,000 tonnes of condensate oil on board, was traveling from Iran to the Republic of Korea (ROK), according to the ministry.

The ministry said that as of 9 a.m. Sunday, SANCHI was still floating and burning
, and the oil on board spilled into the sea, without specifying the area of contamination.

The 225-meter bulk freighter CF CRYSTAL carried 64,000 tonnes of grain and was partly damaged. It is owned by a Chinese shipping company and was traveling from the United States to Guangdong, China.

Chinese maritime authorities have dispatched eight vessels, including three specialized cleansing vessels, for search and rescue. After coordination by the China Maritime Search and Rescue Center
, the ROK dispatched a coast guard ship and a fixed-wing aircraft to assist in the search and rescue.

"The Chinese government attaches great importance to the accident," Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said Sunday, adding that the cause of the accident is still under investigation.

A groom brushes racehorses at Pulomas in Jakarta, Indonesia, May 15, 2014. The grooms make great effort to take care racehorses and train them to get familiar with racetrack situation ahead of horse racing. (XinhuaVeri Sanovri) A groom trains a racehorse at Pulomas in Jakarta
, Indonesia, May 15, 2014. The grooms make great effort to take care racehorses and train them to get familiar with racetrack situation ahead of horse racing. (XinhuaVeri Sanovri) Two grooms walk a racehorse to the racetrack at Pulomas in Jakarta, Indonesia, May 15, 2014. The grooms make great effort to take care racehorses and train them to get familiar with racetrack situation ahead of horse racing. (XinhuaVeri Sanovri) Two grooms train racehorses at Pulomas in Jakarta
, Indonesia, May 15, 2014. The grooms make great effort to take care racehorses and train them to get familiar with racetrack situation ahead of horse racing. (XinhuaVeri Sanovri) Two racehorses are seen at the stable at Pulomas in Jakarta, Indonesia, May 15, 2014. The grooms make great effort to take care racehorses and train them to get familiar with racetrack situation ahead of horse racing. (XinhuaVeri Sanovri) Photo taken on July 31, 2017 shows the world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents in southwest China's Sichuan Province. The world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents was born early Monday in Sichuan Province. The cub marked success in experiments to encourage captive pandas to mate with wild pandas in order to increase the genetic diversity of the captive stock. (Xinhua) Photo taken on July 31, 2017 shows the giant panda Caocao who gave the birth of the first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents in southwest China's Sichuan Province. The world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents was born early Monday in Sichuan Province. The cub marked success in experiments to encourage captive pandas to mate with wild pandas in order to increase the genetic diversity of the captive stock.(Xinhua) Photo taken on July 31, 2017 shows the world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents in southwest China's Sichuan Province. The world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents was born early Monday in Sichuan Province. The cub marked success in experiments to encourage captive pandas to mate with wild pandas in order to increase the genetic diversity of the captive stock. (Xinhua) Photo taken on July 31, 2017 shows the world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents in southwest China's Sichuan Province. The world's first giant panda cub with both captive and wild parents was born early Monday in Sichuan Province. The cub marked success in experiments to encourage captive pandas to mate with wild pandas in order to increase the genetic diversity of the captive stock. (Xinhua) .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 22 Mag 2018 05:45:24    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: