Indice del forum

ска

Удалено (перепутал раздел), skachat fifa 15 бесплатно и [url=http://15fifa.ru/]фифа 16 официальный сайт на русском[/url] скачать fifa 15 на psp через

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

/www.airmaxplussale.com/
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Etа: 20

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 22 Mag 2018 05:39:14    Oggetto:  /www.airmaxplussale.com/
Descrizione:

XINING, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Images of at least two leopards, one of the world's most endangered species, have been caught on a camera installed at a nature reserve in northwest China's Qinghai Province, the provincial forestry department said Tuesday.

This is the second time that the species have been spotted in the province since 2015, when footage of a leopard and its cubs was captured in Zadoi County, Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.

Researchers from the forestry bureau in the city of Yushu recently collected photos and video footage of leopards along the Tongtian River at an altitude of 3,500-3,600 meters in Sanjiangyuan Nature Reserve. They deduced that two or more leopards live in the region.

They also found sambar deer, white-eared pheasants and some other rare species, which could be the leopard's prey in the area.

The improved environment and increased forest coverage has resulted in better habitat for wild animals in Qinghai, according to the provincial forestry department.

The leopard has been under top national-level protection since 1983.

NEW YORK
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- Oil prices settled mixed Thursdayas ministers from the Organization of the Petroleum ExportingCountries (OPEC), Russia and other producers are scheduled to meetin Vienna Friday.

At Friday's meeting, those ministers will consider extendingoutput cuts that began in January. OPEC and its allies have agreedto reduce output by about 1.8 million barrels per day until March2018 in an attempt to empty inventories.

Kuwaiti Oil Minister Essam al-Marzouq said on Thursday thatcompliance with OPEC-led oil output cuts was "very good" and above100 percent, according to Reuters.

Many analysts expect OPEC to extend the deal, possibly to theend of next year.

The West Texas Intermediate for November delivery decreased 0.14U.S. dollar to settle at 50.55 dollars a barrel on the New YorkMercantile Exchange
, while Brent crude for November delivery added0.14 dollar to close at 56.43 dollars a barrel on the London ICEFutures Exchange. Enditem

The first border trade zone between China and North Korea was established last Saturday morning in Dandong, Northeast China's Liaoning Province, media reported Monday.

The Guomenwan trade zone, with a total investment of 1 billion yuan ($156 million), and covering a floor area of 24
,000 square meters, is scheduled to operate in October, the Xinhua News Agency reported on Tuesday.

Residents living within 20 kilometers of the border can exchange commodities with people from North Korea at the marketplace. Each resident can enjoy duty-free prices for commodities valued less than 8,000 yuan per day.

The business model will be a combination of real economy and E-commerce, as products listed online will be showcased in physical shops and an E-commerce platform will be built to serve customers in different regions.

"Clothes might be a popular choice in the market
, as the design process and delivery could be accomplished very fast with E-commerce," Li Guohua, an expert on Asia-Pacific studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences told the Global Times, adding that China-produced phones and televisions are also popular items.

BEIJING, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- China's top legislature opened its bi-monthly session Friday to review bills including draft laws on supervision
, the prevention and control of soil pollution, and a draft revision to the law on farmers' specialized cooperatives.

During the six-day session, legislators will also deliberate draft laws on basic medical care and health promotion, and international judicial assistance in criminal matters.

Several reports, including one on the implementation of the cybersecurity law and the protection of online information
, will be put under discussion, according to the agenda.

KABUL, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Five-year-old Murataza Ahmadi became an internet star after his photos dressed in a makeshift Lionel Messi jersey made from a plastic bag was posted on Facebook by his elder brother Hamayon a couple of weeks ago.

Initially, an Iraqi television by aired the footage of a child claiming that the boy was from Kurdistan in Iraq.

But following the posting of the photos of the little fan of soccer legend Lionel Messi who plays for FC Barcelona, countless internet users and curious journalists tied to correctly identify the boy and locate his whereabouts.

Among such inquisitive journalists to spot the little Afghan soccer aficionado was Xinhua reporter
, Rahmat Alizada, who was the first to brave the journey to visit the mountainous Jaghori district, meet Murtaza Ahmadi at his parents' resident and take pictures with the young sensation in person.

After locating the small boy in his home village, Alizada contacted soccer star Messi via a fan page on Twitter in a bid to let the Argentine superstar know about Murtaza and his unbelievable admiration for both him and Barcelona.

The Xinhua reporter had also provided the contact number of Murtaza's father Arif Ahmadi to Messi via Twitter so that the five-time FIFA Ballon d'Or winning star could personally contact him.

"Mini-Messi" or Messi-e-Kochak, as he is known locally among villagers and playmates in the Jaghori district of the eastern Ghazni province in conflict-ridden Afghanistan
, has reportedly received an invitation from Messi after Alizada's work paid off.

Messi, as well as giving the young lad a real jersey to replace his blue and white plastic bag, has promised to take Murtaza to the Camp Nou stadium, home of FC Barcelona in Spain, reports have said.

The soccer star also thanked Xinhua's Alizada for his efforts to locate one of his youngest fans
, Murtaza, in the restive Ghazni province.

The Spanish embassy in Afghanistan has reportedly.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 22 Mag 2018 05:39:14    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: