Indice del forum

ска

( ), skachat fifa 15 [url=http://15fifa.ru/] 16 [/url] fifa 15 psp

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.coorners.com/
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Et: 20

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2018 08:03:21    Oggetto:  www.coorners.com/
Descrizione:

This Halloween be the infamous Girl next door. Get away from the monotony of your regular jobs and experience the feeling of being a woman of a totally different career!
Waitress costume: Opt for tight
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, figure hugging tops and slightly flared short skirts. You could even go for cropped shirts. This is one of the most imaginative options and you could assemble just about anything and pass them off as a waitresss outfit the staple being the flared skirt, the cap and the lacy apron.
Naughty Nurse costume The staple colors here are red
, white, soft pink
, and if you are going to be a gothic nurse black. A scrubs nurse normally goes for pastel shades of blue. An army nurse would sport khaki print. All you need is the Red Cross and the nurses cap and you can turn just about any outfit into a Naughty Nurse costume. Avoid rhinestone work. You can use all fabrics here silk, satin
, vinyl or pleather.
Can-Can Dancer costume: The can-can dancers outfit is one of the sexiest ever, consisting of a snug corset
, a ruffled flared skirt, stockings cut at the thigh
, covered stilettos and colorful hair accessories. Can-can dancers usually opt for bright colors and they use lots of metallic, glossy bold shades in their make up usually dramatizing the eyes. They also sport gloves this is one outfit which goes with all types of gloves. Since
, the skirts are usually very short, wear G-strings as the cherry on the top!
Firefighter costume: The outfit must have some amount of vinyl. Use colors like red
, bright yellow and orange, gold and black. Opt for body- fitting outfits in bold cuts. Avoid frills or ruffles this firefighter is no flirty girl! Boots and the firefighters hat is a stable. Fingerless gloves will look good.
French Maid costumes This is another of the all time favorites! Although the stereotyped color here is black
, you can also opt for colors like soft pink. However, what you must have are the lacy apron and the cap. A feather duster as an accessory will not be a bad idea either.

Shauna Smith is a proud contributing author and writes articles on several subjects including womens interest and apparel. You can find more information on sexy costumes located at http:www.klyque.

CHONGQING, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Chinese scientists announced they have converted sand into fertile soil using a new method they developed, which they hope to use to fight desertification.

A team of researchers from Chongqing Jiaotong University has developed a paste made of plant cellulose that, when added to sand, helps it retain water, nutrients and air.

A 1.6-hectare sandy plot in Ulan Buh Desert in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region,north China, has been transformed into fertile land, yielding rice, corn, tomatoes, watermelon and sunflowers, after being treated by the new method.

A forthcoming issue of the English-language journal "Engineering," published by the Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE), will publish the research by the Chongqing scientists Yi Zhijian and co-author Zhao Chaohua.

The new method will hopefully help turn desert areas into an ideal habitat for plants, said Yi.

The plants in the sandy test plot needed about the same amount of water as those grown in regular soil, but required less fertilizer and bore higher yields, according to estimates by experts.

Since 2013, scientists have been experimenting with outdoor cultivation at two sites with areas of approximately 550 and 420 square meters in Chongqing, where scientists simulated desert landform conditions.

The plants have survived the heavy rain and high temperatures, the typical climate conditions in Chongqing.

The crops, including rice, corn and potatoes, flourished in the newly converted soil, according to the scientists.

To verify the method, a large-scale planting experiment in Ulan Buh Desert began in April this year. There is very little rain fall in the area.

The converted sand has proved to be an ideal habitat for plant species with a strong resistance to wind erosion, according to the research findings.

The paste is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, cheap, and suitable for mass production, they said.

The cost of sand conversion is between 22,500 yuan and 40,500 yuan (3,373 to 6,071 U.S. dollars) per hectare, Yi said.

HOPES, CAUTIONS

Enabling plants to thrive in deserts just like in soil is a major breakthrough said, Li Jia'na, with the China Agro-technological Extension Association.

The new method is an important breakthrough in combating desertification and may prove fundamental in transforming deserts into fertile, arable land, said Zhong Zhihua, an academic with the CAE.

Desert control is a global challenge. If the sand conversion method could be used on a large-scale for agriculture it could help address several environmental problems, such as deforestation, bio-diversity loss and climate change, the paper said.

There have been no publicized studies internationally about this method, according to Zhong, and the paper itself cautioned that its experiments had all been carried out in places with underground water.

Despite the lack of rainfall, Ulan Buh Desert has abundant underground water reserves, perfect to support irrigation.

Large-scale desert control through the sand-to-soil conversion "must take into consideration the risks of excessive or undue exploitation of underground water resources," the paper said.

Before the large-scale application, planning and assessment must be carried out, and this might start in areas with access to adequate water resources, the paper added.

By Michael Place

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 14 (Xinhua ) -- South Africa's Wayde van Niekerk revealed that words of support from Usain Bolt helped driv.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2018 08:03:21    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: