Indice del forum

ска

Удалено (перепутал раздел), skachat fifa 15 бесплатно и [url=http://15fifa.ru/]фифа 16 официальный сайт на русском[/url] скачать fifa 15 на psp через

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.rihannascarpe.it/
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Etа: 20

Sito web: http://www.cardinalsau...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 28 Mar 2018 05:45:57    Oggetto:  www.rihannascarpe.it/
Descrizione:

MOSCOW
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- The report of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) alleging widespread doping and corruption in Russian athletics appears biased against Russia, the country's Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

"As for the position of the WADA's special commission on doping in respect of Russian athletes, in our opinion, it looks very biased and politicized," ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at the regular weekly briefing transmitted live on its website.

She said the arguments of the Russian side have been largely ignored, while the sources of information that have been used as the basis for the commission's conclusions looked "highly questionable."

"We are observing an attempt to introduce the principle of collective punishment in sports, which we believe is absolutely inadmissible
," Zakharova said, adding that only Russian athletes have come in for criticism, although the problem of doping in sports is global.

On Monday, a WADA commission published a report accusing Russia of violations of global anti-doping codes and recommended the country be banned from international athletics, including the 2016 Olympics.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday ordered an internal investigation into allegations of widespread doping practices among Russian athletes and corruption among couches and officials in cooperation with international bodies.

Fireworks explode during the opening ceremony for the Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea.

Forty-five nations and regions are participating in the events that will be an important test for athletes ahead of the 2016 Rio Olympics.

China has the largest team of almost 900 athletes, 68 percent of whom are competing in the Asian Games for the first time
, and it's favored to lead the medal standings.

Athletes will compete in 42 sports, including eight, such as bowling, cricket and squash, that aren't part of the Olympic program.

Fireworks show EXO Opening ceremony Korean actors Kim Soo Hyun Grand opening Chinese team Psy Psy Chinese pianist Lang Lang Psy JYJ

BEIJING, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- While once enjoying a well-oiled fleet of government vehicles, county officials in Xinyu city can now be seen walking to work.

Among them is Zhou Minsheng
, deputy secretary general of the Xinyu City Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) in east China's Jiangxi Province.

As a veteran working 25 years in government, he enjoyed a chauffeur-driven commute for the last 10 years. Earlier this year, reforms led his branch to auction off 80 percent of their government vehicles.

"Now I have to walk to work," he said.

On Dec. 4, 2012, CPC leaders introduced an eight-point rule to fight against corruption and bureaucracy. The campaign requires officials from various levels to minimize meetings, cut government spending and follow strict housing and vehicle standards.

From June 2013 to September 2014
, the CPC initiated a "mass line" campaign, calling for officials to renew focus on the public. Part of the campaign included eliminating more than 114,000 government vehicles, 95.5 percent of the target number.

In March, reform on government vehicles was included in China's State Council government work report for the first time.

Zhou describes the reform as one "with the most decisive resolution."

In Xinyu, 130 vehicles, or one sixth of the previous amount
, were kept. These vehicles are now equipped with a positioning system that allows travel routes to be tracked by the public.

The annual cost for a government car ranges from 60,000 yuan (9,756 U.S. dollars) to 100,000 yuan, says Fu Shuizhu, deputy director of the city's government vehicle reform office. The annual upkeep, not including the actual price of the vehicle
, comprises of drivers' compensation, gas and repairs.

With the reform cutting the size of Xinyu's fleet, they are expected to save 5 million yuan every year, Fu said.

While they no longer have access to government cars, officials in Xinyu City such as Zhou are granted a monthly transport subsidy ranging from 300 to 2,500 yuan depending on their titles. They are encouraged to take public transport or drive their private cars.

In July, China's central authorities set staggered target dates to complete the reforms. Branches of the central government must meet the guidelines by 2014
, local government by the end of 2015, and state-owned institutions and enterprises in two to three years.

Cai Jiming, director of Tsinghua University's Political Economy Research Center and a think-tank member on government vehicle reform program, cautioned to avoid loss of state assets while dealing with excessive vehicles.

A price assessment agency should be entrusted to set a base auction price for vehicles and the auction result should be publicized in a timely manner, Cai said.

Cai made the warning after news that a government Mercedes Benz was sold at 24,000 yuan, less than one tenth of the market price in Wenzhou
, Zhejiang Province, in August. The story sparked public doubt over the auction.

Ye Qing, a political advisor in Hubei Province and an expert on government vehicle reform, said the auctions can be used as a loophole through which officials themselves buy the cars at a very low price.

The government must also avoid corruption in the form of transport subsidy abuse.

In October, a state-owned company in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, was exposed after their transport subsidy policy offered general managers 6
,800 yuan a month, twice the average salary for an ordinary government worker.

Lin Shuanglin, director of the public finance research center of Peking University, said government.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 28 Mar 2018 05:45:57    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: